Zolpidem 10mg (Belben)
- Brand: Galenika
- Product Code: Belben
- Availability: 200
Zolpidem 10 mg Belben
1. WHAT IS ZOLPIDEM 10 mg BELBEN?
Zolpidem 10 mg belben (Ambien), sometimes also referred to as a hypnotic, helps resolve sleep issues or
insomnia. It aids in falling asleep quickly, allowing you a more restful night sleep. Zolpidem
can be helpful for treating temporary sleep issues in adults that can result in affecting everyday
life. It can be beneficial in treating sleep issues like:
● Having a hard time falling asleep
● Having irregular sleep
● Having insufficient sleep
2. WHAT IS THE COMPOSITION OF ZOLPIDEM 10 mg BELBEN
Zolpidem 10 mg belben tablets contain 10mg of the active ingredient zolpidem tartrate.
Zolpidem 10mg Tablets are also composed of macrogol 400, titanium dioxide (E171),
magnesium stearate, sodium starch glycollate, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, and
3. HOW DOES IT WORK?
The extended-release formulation of zolpidem, known as Ambien CR, consists of two layers: the
first, which dissolves quickly and helps with becoming sleepy, and the second, which dissolves
more slowly and assists with staying asleep. Hence it has a sedative effect due to its interaction
with the brain.
4. HOW IS IT PRESCRIBED?
Before giving you this medication, your doctor will try to determine the nature of your sleep
disorder and the circumstances under which it has arisen. Whether your sleep issues persist after
7-14 days of therapy, your doctor will evaluate you to see if there is an underlying condition.
Acute cases of insomnia may be treated with zolpidem. Never use it on a long-term basis. The
chance of becoming dependent on zolpidem grows with the length of therapy, so it's best to keep
treatment as brief as possible. If you are not sure what to do, consult your doctor.
5. HOW TO TAKE ZOLPIDEM 10 mg BELBEN?
Zolpidem must be used exactly as directed in order to get its full benefits. Consult your
healthcare practitioner or pharmacist if you are uncertain.
● Take this medication orally.
● The pill should be consumed whole, along with some water.
● The suggested dosage of zolpidem is 10 mg every 24 hours. Some people may be given a
● Just before night, one dose of zolpidem should be administered.
● Before engaging in activities that call for your attentiveness, wait at least 8 hours after
taking this medication.
● Do not take more than 10 mg per day.
● Typically, treatments last between two days and four weeks.
Can cause allergic Reactions
Zolpidem has the ability to cause a severe allergic response. Stop using zolpidem and seek
immediate medical attention if you experience any of the following symptoms of an allergic
reaction: hives; trouble breathing; throat, tongue, lips, and facial swelling.
Do not share with anyone without a prescription.
Never share zolpidem with anybody, even if they are experiencing the same symptoms as you
without a prescription. Women and men need different amounts of zolpidem. Moreover, this
medication is not licensed for use in minors. Misuse of zolpidem may result in severe adverse
Can interrupt normal activities
Zolpidem has been linked to a decrease in mental and physical alertness. Feeling sleepy the
morning after taking this drug is common, primarily if you use the extended-release tablet or are
a woman. If you need to be awake and alert for your work, you should wait at least four hours or
until you feel fully awake and vigilant.
Never take this medicine in larger amounts or for longer than prescribed.
7. STORAGE OPTIONS FOR ZOLPIDEM 10 mg
● Keep zolpidem away from kids.
● Use zolpidem before the carton expires. The expiration date is the final day of the month.
● Keep the original packaging dry and below 30°C.
● Do not discard zolpidem through the water. Ask your pharmacist about discarding old
medications. These steps safeguard the environment.